If you've been anywhere near our stores or on our social media pages, chances are you've probably seen and hear us raving about this new $28 Carry-All Bag. I've been using it non-stop since we first prototyped it. I love that I can easily slip my laptop and daybook in there and there’s still room for other things! I even got my husband into it. He uses it mainly for grocery shops but one time I even saw him pull out a big yellow manila folder from there after a meeting! It surprised even me!
Here’s what I’ve been using my bag to carry around lately:
- Daybook — I never stop dreaming up ideas for 7115 and we have big plans for 2020. But with Cody in the picture I’m also really aware of the amount of hours in a day that I spend on work. I’ve had to be really organized with my time lately and so this book comes with me most days!
- Chrystie Roll-On — This is still my daily scent! I carry it around just in case I find myself in situations where I need to freshen up a bit.
- Pocket Notepad — When I’m on the go and can’t always lug around my bigger sketchbook or Project Book, I make sure to still have something small that I can sketch on. The pocket notepad is perfect because the pages are perforated so I can tear it out and transfer it when I get home.
- Keys — when you’re taking care of a studio and two stores, you end up with the keychain that looks like it belongs to a superintendent
- Chapstick — This has been a savior this past winter!
- Reusable Coffee Mug — I got this for Christmas and haven’t stopped using it since. I always throw it into my bag because you never know when you’re going to need your next coffee fix..
- Pacifier — This is Cody’s favorite. It also travels with me everywhere. It’s non-negotiable.
- Cody’s toys — I make sure to have a couple of these tucked into my bag just in case he gets a little bored!
- Wallet + Phone — Necessities!