Canvas Skate Trouser - FW20 - Stone White
A crowd favorite, these trousers return for the fall in a crisp and sturdy cotton+linen material that feels like a broken-in cotton canvas.
These wide-legged trousers with a double front pleat ooze effortless cool. Slightly business casual. Slightly tomboy. These classics pack some serious personality. Sitting on the natural high waist with a wide-leg flare and slight crop at the ankle. Zipper fly and button front closure. Plus, two side seam pockets and two back pockets.
- Color: Stone White, Tan, Ranger Green
- 55% linen, 45% cotton
- XS, S, M, L
- Model is 5'8 wearing an S
- Made in small batch in Guangzhou City, China
- Hand wash cold. Hang or lay flat to dry. Do not tumble dry.
A mid-weight and sturdy cotton and linen material that feels like a cotton canvas. This structured fabric has a crisp and utilitarian feel to it that is similar to popular workwear fabrics. Since it is crisper, it will hold its shape well and provide a more architectural drape on the body. Tightly-woven with a smooth surface, this material is durable and built to last you through the summer and beyond. Similarly to cotton canvas, this blend of cotton+linen will break in and gradually get softer with wear, achieving a wonderfully lived-in look. Blending linen and cotton helps to strengthen the fabric and combine the beneficial properties of the two fibres to create breathable and easy to care for pieces.
Fits true to size. Select the size that with measurements that sit best on your high waist. If you are in between sizes, we recommend sizing up as there are belt loops for your to adjust the waist.
- XS - Waist: 24", Hip: 42", Rise: 13", In-seam: 21"
- S - Waist: 26", Hip: 43", Rise: 13", In-seam: 21"
- M - Waist: 27", Hip: 44", Rise: 14", In-seam: 21"
- L - Waist: 29", Hip: 45", Rise: 14.5", In-seam: 21"