Pockets Open Blazer - FW19 - Tobacco
This variant is currently sold out
This pared back blazer captures the spirit of the classic corduroy suit jacket without the formalities. Features an open closure, relaxed fit, drop shoulder and two large patch pockets. The sleek collarless design and relaxed wide long sleeves add a softer more feminine feel.
This durable wide-wale corduroy makes for a great winter fabric that will mix and match easily with existing items in your wardrobe. Throw it on over a crisp white button up and some high-waisted trousers for a sharp Diane Keaton inspired look, wear it over the top of a plain tee and some jeans to dress up your everyday, or pair it with the Corduroy Wide-Legged Trouser for a classic corduroy suit with a modern twist.
- Color: Tobacco
- Shell: 100% cotton, Lining: 100% cotton
- XS, S, M, L
- Model is 5'8 and wearing an S
- Made in small batch in Guangzhou, China
- Dry clean only
A plush and luxurious cotton corduroy fabric that combines functionality with elegance. This wide-wale corduroy is thick and warm, but still maintains a soft drape. Corduroy is a fabric known for its utility and durability, making it a good day-to-day option. If removing stains, we recommend blotting the fabric with a wet cloth and avoid rubbing or harsh brushing of the fabric.
Relaxed and loose fit with drop shoulders and open closure. Take your usual size. Length is measured from center back of neck to bottom hem.
- XS - Bust: 44", Shoulder: 22.5", Sleeves: 31", Length: 29"
- S - Bust: 46", Shoulder: 23", Sleeves: 31.5", Length: 29.5"
- M - Bust: 48", Shoulder: 23.5", Sleeves: 32", Length: 30"
- L - Bust: 50", Shoulder: 24", Sleeves: 33", Length: 31"