Signature Raw Silk Origami Dress - Olive
One of our favorite 7115 pieces to date. The beauty of this dress lies in the intricacy of its design and in this charming raw silk edition, those details have never looked better. It’s a stunning choice for events, gallery openings and weddings.
Inspired by the aesthetic of Japanese origami, this dress showcases intricate construction techniques that create an elegant and unique drape. A beautiful flowy silhouette with tailored layers of silk falling soft on the body. Cut with a narrow fit through the shoulders and a looser fit through the body. Sleeveless, v-neck construction with intricate folding detail that runs along the front bottom hem through the the very back. A slit in the center back hem adds some graceful movement.
- Color: Olive
- 100% Raw Silk
- XS, S, M, L
- Model is 5’5 and wearing an S
- Made in small batch in Guangzhou, China
- Dry clean only
Raw silk is the most natural form of the delicate silk fiber. This form of silk is matte and non-slippery with a slightly nubby texture. Flecks in the fabric are random in nature and will vary from yard to yard. This fabric has a hand feel similar to cotton and linen but a softer drape on the body. In its most natural form, raw silk is a milky and off-white in color. Raw silk is hypoallergenic and has great elasticity. Highly absorbent without feeling damp and temperature regulating, raw silk is fantastic for keeping you cool in the summer and serve as an insulating base layer in the winter. Garments crafted out of raw silk will offer you never ending comfort all year round.
Over time this natural fabric will get softer and colors may fade to create a wonderfully lived-in look. Raw silk is a protein based fiber so it’s best to keep your garments out of direct sunlight when drying or storing as this can create unintentional damage.
+ Care Instructions
- Due to the nature of this fabric, color transfer may occur during use due to friction and when handling while wet
- Product may transfer color to white or light-colored clothing, or to white or light-colored chairs, sofas, car seats, shoes, bags, belts, etc.
This dress fits true to size. The front length is measured from the front shoulder hem to the bottom hem and the back length is measured from the center back to the bottom hem. If you have any questions feel free to email us before placing your order at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- XS - Bust: 32", Waist: 36", Hip: 44", Front Length: 41", Back Length: 51"
- S - Bust: 34", Waist: 37", Hip: 46", Front Length: 41.5", Back Length: 51.5"
- M - Bust: 36", Waist: 38", Hip: 48", Front Length: 42", Back Length: 52"
- L - Bust: 38", Waist: 40", Hip: 49", Front Length: 42.5", Back Length: 52.5"