Corduroy Back-Pleated Button Down - FW19 - Rust
This variant is currently sold out
This top is finely tailored to created a casual yet refined short sleeve button down that you can pair with just about anything in your wardrobe. Cut in a relaxed, boxy silhouette with a classic collar, wide half sleeves and a button through placket. Cropped length and straight hem. Finished beautifully with french bound seams on the interior. And last but not least, the detail we love most is the inverted box pleat along the back of the shirt.
- Color: Rust
- 100% cotton
- XS, S, M, L
- Model is 5'8 and wearing an S
- Made in small batch in Guangzhou, China
- You can prolong the lifespan and new appearance of corduroy with proper laundering and care. If hand-washing, turn garment inside out before a cold hand-wash to avoid the potential of fabric matting or catching lint. Wash with like colors. Hang or lay flat to dry. Can be dry cleaned.
A plush and luxurious cotton corduroy fabric that combines functionality with elegance. This wide-wale corduroy is thick and warm, but still maintains a soft drape. Corduroy is a fabric known for its utility and durability, making it a good day-to-day option. If removing stains, we recommend blotting the fabric with a wet cloth and avoid rubbing or harsh brushing of the fabric.
We recommend taking your normal size. Boxy silhouette. Length taken from center back of neck to bottom hem.
- XS - Bust: 36", Shoulder: 14.5", Length: 20.5"
- S - Bust: 38", Shoulder: 15", Length: 21"
- M - Bust: 40", Shoulder: 15.5", Length: 21.5"
- L - Bust: 42", Shoulder: 16", Length: 22"