Signature Ramie Lantern Trouser - Off-White
This variant is currently sold out
Versatile and unique, these high-rise trousers hug smoothly at the waist and feature an architectural lantern shape that tapers at the ankle. Intricate detailing along the waistline and a paneled construction adds a modern twist.
- Color: Off-White
- 85% Ramie, 15% Cotton
- XS, S, M, L
- Model is 5'5 and wearing an S
- Made in small batch in Guangzhou, China
- Hand wash cold. Hang or lay flat to dry. Can be dry cleaned.
Ramie is a natural fabric with a silk-like aesthetic and properties similar to cotton and linen. It derives from the Boehmeria nivea, a nettle plant native to eastern Asia. Ramie is highly absorbent and breathable, making it good for warmer weather. It also holds its shape well. When ramie is blended with cotton, it increases the strength and absorbency of the material. We recommend treating your ramie pieces similarly to how you would treat your cottons and linen. While you can machine wash on a cool, gentle cycle, hand wash is the best alternative and always hang or lay flat to dry. Do not tumble dry.
Fits true to size. Select the size with measurements that sit best on your waist. If you are in between sizes, we recommend sizing up as there are belt loops for you to adjust the waist.
- XS - Waist: 25", Hip: 40", Rise: 12.5", In-seam: 25"
- S - Waist: 27", Hip: 42", Rise: 13", In-seam: 25"
- M - Waist: 28", Hip: 43", Rise: 13.5", In-seam: 25"
- L - Waist: 30", Hip: 44", Rise: 14", In-seam: 25"