Relaxed Mock-Neck Sweater - Yak Capsule - Molasses
An easygoing winter layering essential. Features a cropped fit, relaxed mock-neck, boxy silhouette, and light drape. Rib along neckline and cuffs.
- Color: Molasses
- 50% Yak, 50% RWS Extrafine Merino
- XS, S, M, L
- Model is 5'9 and wearing an S
- Made in small batch in Dongguan, China
- Dry clean recommended
This incredibly soft and luxurious yarn is a balanced mix of yak and merino wool. Yak wool derives from the coat hairs of the yak, a bovine animal found mainly in the Himalayan region, Tibetan plateau, Malaysia and Central Asia. Yak wool is harvested by hand-combing when the yak hair sheds annually in the spring. The warmth and softness of yak wool is comparable to that of cashmere. It’s breathable, odor resistant, and light without compromising warmth. Yak is blended with merino for extra natural warmth and softness. It also enhances the beneficial properties of both fibers.
This sweater features a relaxed and boxy silhouette. We recommend taking your usual size. The length is measured from the center back to the bottom hem.
- XS – Bust: 48”, Shoulder: 22”, Sleeves: 29.5”, Length: 19”
- S – Bust: 50”, Shoulder: 23”, Sleeves: 30”, Length: 19.5”
- M – Bust: 52”, Shoulder: 23.5”, Sleeves: 30.5”, Length: 20”
- L – Bust: 53”, Shoulder: 24”, Sleeves: 31”, Length: 20.5”