Linen Tent Top - SS20 - Slate
All sale items are final sale. No returns for an exchange, store credit or refund can be authorized. More information on our return policy here. We know purchasing items online can be tricky so we encourage carefully reviewing the measurements. If you have any further questions about fit please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
An elevated daytime top with a billowy fit that’s perfect for summer. This sleeveless crewneck is cut with an a-line, with a generous hem and looser fit throughout the waist and hip. Button-keyhole back. Detailing along the hem. Designed to be worn untucked over our linen trousers or jeans. An elegant piece that would open up new possibilities to your wardrobe.
- Color: Slate
- 100% Linen
- XS, S, M, L
- Model is 5’5 and wearing an XS
- Made in small batch in Guangzhou, China
- Hand wash cold. Hang or lay flat to dry. Can be dry cleaned.
A light-weight linen that gets softer and ages gracefully the more you wear it. Linen is a natural material derived from the flax plant. It’s extremely cool, breathable and strong, making it perfect for everyday wear. Part of the charm of linen is its tendency to wrinkle. We recommend air drying your linen garment and wearing it as is - wrinkles and all - for a lived-in look. If you prefer, it can be lightly steamed or pressed.
Fits true to size and features a relaxed fit. The front length is measured from the center front to the bottom hem and the back length is measured from the center back to the bottom hem.
- XS – Bust: 40”, Shoulder: 12.5”, Front Length: 20.5”, Back Length: 24.5”
- S – Bust: 41”, Shoulder: 13”, Front Length: 21”, Back Length: 25”
- M – Bust: 43”, Shoulder: 13.5”, Front Length: 21.5”, Back Length: 25.5”
- L – Bust: 45”, Shoulder: 14.5”, Front Length: 22”, Back Length: 26”