3/4 Mandarin Top - FW19 - Rust
This variant is currently sold out
A boxy and relaxed popover top. A more casual option to the dress shirt. The details add a modern elevated twist: a polished mandarin collar, clean fly half-placket, and wide ¾ length sleeves. Cut with a straight and slightly cropped hem so that you can pair with all your favorite high-waisted trousers.
- Color: Rust
- 100% linen
- XS, S, M, L
- Model is 5'8 and wearing an S
- Made in small batch in Guangzhou, China
- Hand wash cold. Hang or lay flat to dry. Can be dry cleaned.
A light-weight linen that gets softer and ages gracefully the more you wear it. Linen is a natural material derived from the flax plant. It’s extremely cool, breathable and strong, making it perfect for everyday wear. It’s insulating and highly absorbent which means you can comfortably use your linen pieces as base layers throughout the colder months. Part of the charm of linen is its tendency to wrinkle. We recommend air drying your linen garments and wearing it as is - wrinkles and all - for a lived-in look. If you prefer, it can be lightly steamed or pressed.
Fits true to size. Length is measured from center front to bottom hem.
- XS - Bust: 46", Shoulder: 21", Length: 18"
- S - Bust: 48", Shoulder: 21.5", Length: 18.5"
- M - Bust: 50", Shoulder: 22", Length: 19"
- L - Bust: 51", Shoulder: 22.5", Length: 19.5"