Chrystie Candle - 4 oz
This product is currently sold out.
A handy travel size candle so you can turn any space into a sanctuary. Our mini candles are great for packing with you on your travels so that you can create a sense of home wherever you go.
+ About the Scent
Soft, romantic and floral. Inspired by the community gardens dotted throughout the Lower East Side, the Chrystie candle is an aromatic scent redolent of spring time in the city. Fill your home with notes of freshly plucked roses, lily, fern and marigold.
This candle was named after one of Szeki’s favorite community gardens, the M'Finda Kalunga Garden, bordered by Chrystie and Forsyth street.
Heart: Rose, lily
Base: Marigold, musk
- 100% natural soy wax candle
- Cotton wick
- Burn time: 20-25 hours
- 4 oz
- 2.75” x 2.25” glass container
- Hand poured in our New York City studio
+ Care instructions
Your safety is important to us. Please note the following care instructions before lighting your candle.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended.
- Place candle on a stable, heat resistant surface away from flammable objects, curtains, pets and small children.
- Burn in a well-ventilated area, but away from drafts or vibrations.
- Trim your wick to ½” before lighting.
- To allow for a clean burn and prevent tunneling, allow the melted wax pool to reach the edges of the jar before extinguishing.
- Burn for approximately 3 hours at a time but no longer than 4 hours.
- The glass jar may become hot. Allow to cool before handling with care.
+ Shipping and returns
Please choose carefully as this is a FINAL SALE item. All orders will be processed and shipped within 1-3 business days via USPS Priority Mail. Further information on shipping methods and delivery times here.