Forsyth Candle - 8 oz
Masculine, earthy and mysterious. An unexpected take on a fall scent. Reminiscent of when the crisp fall air hits and the colors begin to turn. Long strolls around the neighborhood. Criss-crossing through Tompkins Square Park as the leaves crunch beneath your feet.
Earthy hints of cedarwood are mixed with sharp and invigorating notes of ginger and lemon. A dusting of smooth amber rounds it out, producing a warm and full-bodied aroma. This calming yet powerful scent is perfect for filling a room and creating a cozy atmosphere when the weather gets cooler.
Top: Ginger, lemon
Base: Amber, musk
- 100% natural soy wax candle
- Cotton wick
- Burn time: 30-40 hours
- 8 oz
- 3” x 3.25” glass container
- Hand poured in our New York City studio
+ Care instructions
Your safety is important to us. Please note the following care instructions before lighting your candle.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended.
- Place candle on a stable, heat resistant surface away from flammable objects, curtains, pets and small children.
- Burn in a well-ventilated area, but away from drafts or vibrations.
- Trim your wick to ½” before lighting.
- To allow for a clean burn and prevent tunneling, allow the melted wax pool to reach the edges of the jar before extinguishing.
- Burn for approximately 3 hours at a time but no longer than 4 hours.
- The glass jar may become hot. Allow to cool before handling with care.
+ Shipping and returns
Please choose carefully as this is a FINAL SALE item. All orders will be processed and shipped within 1-3 business days via USPS Priority Mail. Further information on shipping methods and delivery times here.