Mandarin Top - SS21 - Olive
An elevated and flattering warm weather top. Cut in a relaxed boxy silhouette with wide short sleeves. Stand-up mandarin collar. Shallow V-Neck with single button closure. Inverted box pleat along the back.
- Color: Olive
- 100% Raw Silk
- XS, S, M, L
- Model is 5'9" and wearing a S
- Made in small batch in Guangzhou, China
- Dry clean only
Raw silk is the most natural form of the delicate silk fiber. This form of silk is matte and non-slippery with a slightly nubby texture. Flecks in the fabric are random in nature and will vary from yard to yard. This fabric has a hand feel similar to cotton and linen but a softer drape on the body. In its most natural form, raw silk is a milky and off-white in color. Raw silk is hypoallergenic and has great elasticity. Highly absorbent without feeling damp and temperature regulating, raw silk is fantastic for keeping you cool in the summer and serve as an insulating base layer in the winter. Garments crafted out of raw silk will offer you never ending comfort all year round.
Over time this natural fabric will get softer and colors may fade to create a wonderfully lived-in look. Raw silk is a protein-based fiber so it’s best to keep your garments out of direct sunlight when drying or storing as this can create unintentional damage.
+ Care Instructions
- Due to the nature of this fabric, color transfer may occur during use due to friction and when handling while wet
- Product may transfer color to white or light-colored clothing, or to white or light-colored chairs, sofas, car seats, shoes, bags, belts, etc.
Features drop shoulders and fits true to size. The length is measured from the center back to the bottom hem.
- XS - Bust: 46", Sleeves: 17", Length: 20"
- S - Bust: 47", Sleeves: 17.5", Length: 20.5"
- M - Bust: 48", Sleeves: 18", Length: 21"
- L - Bust: 49", Sleeves: 18.5", Length: 21.5"