Raw Silk Panel Cocoon Maxi - SS19 - Navy
This variant is currently sold out
An easy maxi length dress that you can simply thrown on and breeze through your day. Cut in a roomy cocoon silhouette with short sleeves and a scoop neck. The paneled construction adds a lovely detail.
Raw silk is the most natural form of the delicate silk fiber. This form of silk is matte and non-slippery with a slightly nubby. Flecks in the fabric are random in nature and will vary from yard to yard. This fabric has a hand feel similar to cotton and linen but a softer drape on the body. In its most natural form, raw silk is a milky and off-white in color. Raw silk is hypoallergenic and has great elasticity. Highly absorbent without feeling damp and temperature regulating, raw silk is fantastic for keeping you cool in the summer and serve as an insulating base layer in the winter. Garments crafted out of raw silk will offer you never ending comfort all year round.
Over time this natural fabric will get softer and colors may fade to create a wonderfully lived-in look. We recommend hand-washing in cold water and hanging to dry. After a wash you can wear your raw silk garments wrinkled and as is or give it a light steam to straighten the creases out. Raw silk is a protein based fiber so it’s best to keep your garments out of direct sunlight when drying or storing as this can create unintentional damage.+ Details
- Color: Navy
- 100% silk
- XS, S, M, L
- Model is 5’8 and is wearing an S
- Hand wash cold, hang or lay flat to dry
+ Care Instructions
- Due to the nature of this fabric, color transfer may occur during use due to friction and when handling while wet
- Product may transfer color to white or light colored clothing, or to white or light colored chairs, sofas, car seats, shoes, bags, belts, etc. Turn inside out and wash separately, in cold water
Cocoon silhouette with a dropped shoulder and oversized fit. Length measurement is taken from center front to bottom hem.
- S - Bust: 59", Length: 42", Waist: 54", Hips: 52"