Rivington Candle - 8 oz
This product is currently sold out.
Smooth, sweet and charming. Our Signature candle, Rivington, is aptly named after the street we call home.
This timeless scent welcomes you to the neighborhood with open arms. Sweetly indulgent and fruity notes of pear and red currant are grounded by a hint of musk and jasmine, creating a warm and familiar scent that evokes the comfort of seeing a friendly face or stepping back into your home after a long trip.
Top: Red currant, pear
- 100% natural soy wax candle
- Cotton wick
- Burn time: 30-40 hours
- 8 oz
- 3” x 3.25” glass container
- Hand poured in our New York City studio
+ Care instructions
Your safety is important to us. Please note the following care instructions before lighting your candle.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended.
- Place candle on a stable, heat resistant surface away from flammable objects, curtains, pets and small children.
- Burn in a well-ventilated area, but away from drafts or vibrations.
- Trim your wick to ½” before lighting.
- To allow for a clean burn and prevent tunneling, allow the melted wax pool to reach the edges of the jar before extinguishing.
- Burn for approximately 3 hours at a time but no longer than 4 hours.
- The glass jar may become hot. Allow to cool before handling with care.
+ Shipping and returns
Please choose carefully as this is a FINAL SALE item. All orders will be processed and shipped within 1-3 business days via USPS Priority Mail. Further information on shipping methods and delivery times here.